Thursday, February 08, 2007

Which One ?




I am working on my business portrait for the Photojournalism class. Fred Love is the new General Manager at Smokey Bones in Greensboro. These are my three favorite shots. I can't decide which to turn in for class. I love the outside shot, however I feel the indoor shots at the bar tell a little more of the story. These are digital but, I also shot on 645 chrome and when that comes back I think I'll have a few more to choose from. I would love some feed back.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely the middle one. you can see the bar, the tv's...better composition than the bottom one. i dont think you can turn in the outside one.

-fred

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ducker, I like the middle one, it tells the story a little better than the rest – in my humble opinion. I feel it lacks a little ambient light through, maybe adjusting the curves and adding a bit (+9) saturation would solve this problem.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home